hey, so what kind of cell phones do you all have? i had a star tac when it 1st came out and paid hundreds of dollars for and i thought that was a waste of money b/c now, you can get it cheap...or free.. now i have a cheap (free) nokia 3360 and im damn proud of it! LOL its nice...i like how it looks

my friend has the new motorola v70 and those are so bad a*s! in the DUB magazine, they have a pic of the v70 and they have another special v70 thats only found in neiman marcus. there are diamond bezels on the phone. its called anucci or something like that. they're only 50 of those made!! so if you're a true balla, go reserve yourself one. i wonder how much those costs.. :crazy:

I was just thinking of posting a topic like this. I need to get a new phone and am not sure what to go for. I have AT&T and will stick with them as I don't want to lose my number, plus they have excellent reception in our area. Let me know of some good new models available or should I wait a bit longer for any new ones that might hit the street soon.

Thanks

the latest one that just hit the street is the new v70 but thats like 300 bucks or more. what kind of phone do you currently have? i personally would go for nokia or motorola...only because i think they look good. the worse looking phone ive seen are ericsons! but thats just me :)

im using cingular and its an okay company but im switching to voicestream b/c they have free nights and free weekends

Yea well i Have a Sprint....its the little flip phone thats silver and green....its pretty tiight jus reception sucks....but when im in da city it works like a charm...im gettin on of the newer Sprint Phones that have a color screen....i'll be pimpin that out soon hahahha.

anybody know what phones work good both in the city and in the country. i live in the country but go to the city everyday so i need a phone that will have good reception in both. my mom has a U.S. Cellular and it sux in the country, well, it just sux. and some of my friends have Verizon Wireless...seems to be good. anybody know?

can you hear me now? ... good.

Archived