Florida

Drew

Hey, I'm going over to Orlando in a few weeks and was wondering what there is to do there. I know the whole Disney World/Universal/Sea World thingy, but I was wondering if there was anything else that the average tourist doesn't know about that would be fun.

Any race tracks in the area that I could check for races at? Any car shows happening soon?

Any info would be cool.

Thanks...

well exactly which week/date will you be in florida? if you go, go to that one beach...whats that famous beach called...that everyone goes to on spring break?!!? oh yeah, drew....if your going with your wife and kids to the beach....forget about it LOL

TLontheDL: You mean Daytona Beach? haha, yea i went there, man it was hella cool, the track is pretty tight, but other than that in Orlando, there isnt much that I did went i went around there, haha i didnt get to drive my car around when I went, but i did pimp out that Rent-a-car....heh that car was tight, rented a RSX...heh even thou it was stock, man its a pimp ass car haha, oh well but yea you can cruise at night, and also in orlando theres this really big arcade there...its hella fun, and they have a Mcdonalds with a fricken mini-zoo and play zone or sumthing liike that, its pretty cool, cause they have mini crockadiles n crap, haha well yea have fun down der man!

drew, you'll have to call ahead to make sure they have the rsx available when you are going to be there. the enterprise near me rents H2s, prowlers, and other expensive/rare cars. but you have to reserve them. not like the rsx is rare or expensive, but it's not the typical rental. so availability may be limited.

dude, check out epcott, that's a dope place that they don't have out here in socal... and if you see some f*cking named Figment kick his ass... I was playing by a fountain whne I was there as a kid and he took my hat and threw it in the water... I was pretty pissed, then I ended up playing in the fountain cuz it was fun :D

Archived