Yes, no, maybe so?

JDMDC2GSR

I orderd the 17's only because if I wanted 15's, I'd just put nice tires on my blades(which I will in case I need back ups or track event) but I want somethin nicer to. I'm sure they will be alright if I can get the valvetrain done this year then it shouldn't slow me down that much but we will see. I wanted the Rota C10's but the Royal Bronze got discontinued and I didn't want C8's and no one I know has Buddy Clubs.

TLontheDL-- I have a 2000 GSR, Nighthawk Black Pearl :D

CivicRacingGirl7-- The K1's look nice on there, only difference is the P1's have a little bit of a lip to them. So I'm sure they will look fine :thumbsup:

post some pics up when you have them on your car. i have white on white.. i love it. i thought for a while to go like white on bronze or somethin, but white looks so nice with it. good luck with the car though. mine are 17's too, cant wait to put them back on, and hopefully, i wont spin so goddamn much with them on unlike my stock hubs :laugh:

CivicRacingGirl7, what size rims were those on that integra? 17's?

i dont have any recent pictures with the rims on... i have old pictures but my car had the stock suspension at the time so it looks like its a monster truck.. as soon as i get them back on ill take a picture and post them up... they'll be going on soon. if you wanna check out my car but it doesnt have the rims just go to http://community.webshots.com/user/xxscaxx.

I think it gave my car a hard on to, look at those damn Skunk2 forged lug nuts....sexy as can be. I took them off tonight though back to blades until next month. Snow sucks, but I'll have them back on with the lips in just about a month, they caught so many people eyes this weekend and got alot of compliments.....more than happy with them

Archived