1. 1. Which Size Wheels?

• 15"
    • 16"
    • 17"
    • 18"
    • 19"
    • 20" or bigger

• 2 months later...

I think anything bigger than 18's on a FWD car is preety stupid, they start weighing too much too make up for the extra tread size they have. I'm putting 19's on the back of my S2000, and 18's on the front. IF you have an AWD or RWD car, then the biggest I would go is 19's, anything bigger is homeboyish.

in my opinion anything above 17's on a fwd car is stupid. and for you s2k, i wouldn't go above 18's..and thats if i went up to 18's. i'd just do 17's all around. thats just me though.

18's might be ok, depends on how much you drop it and the kit you put on it. if you put a kit on it that is...go with the veilside one!!

Personally on a civic I think that 17's are the optimum size.

I am getting Konig Helium's, with the bronze finish on my black '02 Si... I want Mugen's but $550 each is a tad on the expensive side, even if they do weigh in at a paltry 14lbs. (the konigs are 16lbs for the 17") with 225/45/17 Falken azenzis rubber I will be hooking up like no other.

Personally on a civic I think that 17's are the optimum size.

I am getting Konig Helium's, with the bronze finish on my black '02 Si... I want Mugen's but $550 each is a tad on the expensive side, even if they do weigh in at a paltry 14lbs. (the konigs are 16lbs for the 17") with 225/45/17 Falken azenzis rubber I will be hooking up like no other.

o hey i say get the spoon sw388s right now. they will run you about 599 each from the net. heck they only wheigh 13.8 lbs a piece

15"-19"s are fine as long as you have the tires at least 7" wide but 17 or 18 would probally beferable for a white guy

10"-15" are more for hispanics

19" are for the rich

20"+ are for the homes(African American/black) out there in the house

but these are just the well folled sterotypes that rule the riceboy world

i have 18s but they're not big enough and plus, they're ugly as a mofo. i only bought them b/c they were cheap... im thinking of selling them and throw in more cash for some 19s chrome. if i had an escalade, id slap some 24's on that hoe fo sho 8)

19's or better playboy

Archived