video games with del sols

djp73

gt3, already been said... not sure if 2 or 1 did since i can't remember them much anymore.

don't play many racing video games, they're too ricey

gt3 is the only racing game i play on my ps2... tried out many others and they're just crap. but i can only play racing games so much anyway, gets boring after a while.

just because there ricey doesnt mean they arent fun. i play NFSU even though my cars look like crap, its still a fun game. they just should have likea a sleeper bonus for all engine w/ stock appearance. that would be sweet.

just because there ricey doesnt mean they arent fun. i play NFSU even though my cars look like crap, its still a fun game. they just should have likea a sleeper bonus for all engine w/ stock appearance. that would be sweet.

not only are most of them ricey, but the cars handle horribly in them (aren't responsive as much as they should be), etc. (ie street racing syndicate, midnight club)... haven't played NFSU or 2 (aside for a quick drift round :rolleyes), but bought both for my bf. he enjoyed the first one to play every now and again, and hasn't played the second one yet. but driving around, racing, ricing out the car, and earning "respect points" isn't what i look for in a game.

Gran Turismo 1&2 both had the Sols and LM Sols.

I like playing Auto Modellista...I dunno, I was never a really big fan of "real-looking" graphics. Bring back some good old 2-D sidescrollers...

rock n' roll racing....best ever.

kudos for the dreamcast had a del sol in it too, but it sucked. there's also some random x-box games that have them and miata's as entry level cars but i dont care about any other racing game besides gran turismo. nothing can hold a candle to them, no matter what.

Archived