11th Of Sept Is Coming Up

TLontheDL

i was wondering what you all are doing on that day. working? school? are you all going to wear anything patriotic that day? I think im going to wear my old navy shirt with the american flag. Hey, even though im asian i am very proud to be living here in the states. If it weren't for the american soilders who brought my parents to the US back in 75 then id be in vietnam.......working under the commies! :glare: :sleep: bleh :mad:

drew: we still goign to get more smilies?! i love expressing my thoughts with smilies but we're lacking some :sad:

That's on a Wednesday. I'll be at work all day. Not sure what else I'm doing if anything. I'm sure I'll watch some TV to see what's going on around the world.

If you got smilies you like, send em on over and we'll see what we can do...

oh its on wednesday?? i never really looked but cool! ill be at school in the morning with my old navy shirt but then id have to go home and change into scrubs and head off to work. ill prob watch tv that night to see if any crazy a*s sh*t happened that day.

oh and by the way... *patting myself on the back* this is my 400th post!! hail to the almight PW! :smoking:

oh its on wednesday?? i never really looked but cool! ill be at school in the morning with my old navy shirt but then id have to go home and change into scrubs and head off to work. ill prob watch tv that night to see if any crazy a*s sh*t happened that day.

oh and by the way... *patting myself on the back* this is my 400th post!! hail to the almight PW! :smoking:

Nothing's going to happen. It can be almost guaranteed. The attack was done, there's no way they'd make annual attacks on that date.

I'm going to be babysitting my niece. Probably watch tv all day, crying all day... :sad:

I think they will be replaying a lot of the events that happened last year, they will have a lot of heroic stories to tell, which will make you cry, and they will have a lot of memorial services being broadcast. I can understand why you would be crying CRG7. It's going to be a day of rememberance. :(

I think they will be replaying a lot of the events that happened last year, they will have a lot of heroic stories to tell, which will make you cry, and they will have a lot of memorial services being broadcast. I can understand why you would be crying CRG7. It's going to be a day of rememberance. :(

Thank you, Drew, for clearing up why I'd be home all day crying. I've avoided television shows and magazine articles with information or anything on the matter, because even just the mention of it brings me to tears most of the time. :(

• 1 month later...

Locking this, due to the fact that it was almost a month ago, not out of disrespect. Please feel free to start any threads related to this, if you wish.

Archived