I am happy to say I have joined your ranks

stickmonster(lol)

I've been tinkering around this forum ever since I got my 1997 Civic EX a few days ago. So when I got home today and saw the prelude in my driveway I nearly cried. Me and my dad had been talking about the Civic's meniscule little D16 and everyone on this forum has been downplaying it so much. So when I found out that he had accidentally won two bids on ebay I nearly shat myself. The Civic is gone, good riddens. It was fun for those few days but I've moved on to bigger and better things. However the lude is an automatic.

I've been tinkering around this forum ever since I got my 1997 Civic EX a few days ago. So when I got home today and saw the prelude in my driveway I nearly cried. Me and my dad had been talking about the Civic's meniscule little D16 and everyone on this forum has been downplaying it so much. So when I found out that he had accidentally won two bids on ebay I nearly shat myself. The Civic is gone, good riddens. It was fun for those few days but I've moved on to bigger and better things. However the lude is an automatic.

:D put the h22 in the civic then change the tranny to manual

ayo man well i think you should keep the civic right but if you want to get a b series engine thatz kool an yea your car is going to be hot but wat i did was i droped a h22a engine on my civic an although people say that h22a engine are heavier than a b16 thatz BS cause there really not that heavy if you compare them h22 is only a little bit but i did that because i wanted something different i didnt want to be like everybody else going with a b serie eng.

ayo man well i think you should keep the civic right but if you want to get a b series engine thatz kool an yea your car is going to be hot but wat i did was i droped a h22a engine on my civic an although people say that h22a engine are heavier than a b16 thatz BS cause there really not that heavy if you compare them h22 is only a little bit but i did that because i wanted something different i didnt want to be like everybody else going with a b serie eng.

?

damn dude use periods

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i agree with them.. automatics are just no fun to drive.. i like the speed and everything of a manual.. i have seen conversions.. jaydm.com may have some h22 trannys from japan. check there if you are planning on keepin the lude.

Archived