Which car.....ssr vs stuck

stuckmofo

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which car.....ssr vs stuck

• 1. SSRs civic
    • 2. Stucks civic

everybody goes in every forum on this board.

So do you think "icedouteg" came in this forum(civic)?

What about "civgrl01" came in here too?

What about people with rsx s did they come in here?

I will give you this, a few regulars that might not have a vehicle pertaining to a certain thread might, but most newbs, and a most others don't

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nobody that posts has a rsx-s...not regulars anyway.

the people who you say won't go to all the forums are people who don't post, therefore it doesn't matter.

people don't just go to the forum of whatever car they own...you post in all the other forums don't you?

the only forums I post in on a regular basis are this one, general,image,ladys.....thats sounds weird, calss,under the hood, interior, exterior, and sometimes integra....thats it.

Voted for SSR, due to it being a little more reliable, if anything suspension work is hella aggrivating work to do on any car, let alone a civic....but anyway reliability is what i look for into a car....seems like even though you put a motor in yourself or someone does it professionally.....something ends up fawkin up....regardless if you have a warranty or not, I would like a stock-ish persay type of car....but i like the b18.....but i would prefer something newer......my vote for SSR....plus he's an butthead.....but he's an awesome butthead LOL....no offense Stuck...ur coo too....I prolly talked to you guys equally......which means not much, plus I dont take sides regardless the matter....just personal preference like you guys said LOL :thumbsup:

...but anyway reliability is what i look for into a car....seems like even though you put a motor in yourself or someone does it professionally.....something ends up fawkin up.

ignoring your vote, i though you should get ed'd on the whole swap thing.

Ask some people who have done swaps, had em done (right way)

I have had 2 motor swaps....both ran fine.

I know somepeople with motor swaps.....all there crap runs perfect.

Don't be scared dude, motor swaps are your friend :)

seems like even though you put a motor in yourself or someone does it professionally.....something ends up fawkin up.

that can be said about almost any modification at some point in time

LOL

STUCK: ur ghey...ignoring my vote...well i'll just ignore your thread dammit....j/k :laugh:

WTF?

i said ignoring your vote because:

it sets aside feelings, so I am telling you that from EITHER standpoint.

As advice

As in wether you voted for me or not, the answer would of been the same.

Ask most people, they will agree.

.....SIR vtec huh>? whats up with that crap if you think motor swaps are unreliable?

I suggest a name change bra

Archived