Its been along ride...

stuckmofo

Well guys....I got my CF hood in today....I also have decided (75% sure) That I am selling my civic....for good this time...

I just put in gsr motor in, and its will be done being painted this saturday...but I am done with the whole civic thing (i think).....So many people have them now....they are everywhere and its becoming an eye sore. And no matter what you do, someone will end up ahead....

Anyway someone is already ready to buy her...one of my friends. I will find out this weekend for sure....

If all my crap goes through, and his crap goes through, it will be final within the next couple of weeks.

oh...if all goes as planned, I will be back in biz withing a few months.....but not with a civic :devil:

Waah. Everyone has had a Civic for years. Who cares if someone if faster. There is always someone faster.

Everytime I see someone post about "getting out of the game" it is never someone who does racing.

Waah. Everyone has had a Civic for years. Who cares if someone if faster. There is always someone faster.

Everytime I see someone post about "getting out of the game" it is never someone who does racing.

agreed on everyone having civics for years.

but for one, he mentioned being back in the "game" soon enough with another car.

and second, there are plenty of people who race and either move on to a different kind of racing, or just stop modifying, and racing, their car(s).

ssr you have always been so kind. :)

anyway...i used to race...ask any of my friends....from back in the day when I has my d series racing jettas, to my b16 racing everything......I have slowed down now.....its not worth all the money....specially if you get caught.

ya, everyones had civics....but when I got my hatch...there were only 3 that were modded in my town. 1 had a b16 turbo, 1 b18c, 1 b18b.....now everyday I drive I see atleast 1-2 different ones at that....its becoming a fad, a trend. I tried to break away from the crowd but it didn't stay that way.

For the record ssr....i have never seen any of your civics......and at that never heard any of them that have even been modded....

Racing = sanctioned drag racing or road racing/autocross, not street racing.

Who cares what everyone has? If you do, then you are part of the "fad" just as well as they are.

You've never seen pics of my car cause you don't browse H-T. You've never heard it because I've never posted videos.

Find someone in your town with a 6th gen that is all stock and ask them to rev it, there is my car.

Racing = sanctioned drag racing or road racing/autocross, not street racing.

Who cares what everyone has? If you do, then you are part of the "fad" just as well as they are.

You've never seen pics of my car cause you don't browse H-T. You've never heard it because I've never posted videos.

Find someone in your town with a 6th gen that is all stock and ask them to rev it, there is my car.

in that case no, i don't "race"

the nearest track is 45minutes away...I work 29 hours a week + go to school for 15 then do an internship on top of that for 7 hours...do some math... all in a week. My time is limited

I want to be different....i care what everyone else has....I want to stay away from the group. But as soon as I turn my back there are like 40 hatches in wilmington!

fawk that,

I am getting something bigger and better.....and I have only see 5 of these around here and 2 of them don't even live here.... (if my friends does not back out)

what are you planning on getting?

whatever you do, DON'T GET A DSM!!! then you'll just be copying me, and you don't deserve one anyway. :p

lol....I am not saying till I have it. I will post pics...

It could be awhile.

As for your dsm...:devil: I should be able to "hang" with you

Worrying about being fast and trying to be different = stupid.

thank god I never take any of your advice or statements on a serious level. :)

Anyway, I am getting a car for ME and I want something that is not seen everyday around here.

anyway, i guess i am stupid.

btw...i pulled on two cars that suprised the hell out of me last night:

1. a audi s4 who's tag read "s4 340hp." he revs on me at a light then killed me on the launch. he let me catch up then we hit it through 3rd and i inched on him all the way to 100mph...then i shut it down and he did the classic ricer flyby - almost lose control of his car and wrap it around a light post.

2. infinity g35 coupe. they sound nice, but though 2nd up to 70mph i was inching on him aswell. he had his chick in the car too. afterwards we were driving side by side and she kept looking over at me and blowing kisses at me. wonder if her boyfriend felt like he had a small penis since some kid in a car that cost a third of what his cost just beat him.

A guy that picks up his sister from my school drives a black GSR w/Drag III kit (guessing by intercooler). He was riding my ass all the way to the stoplight by the on/off ramps for the interstate. I went around the stopped cars and hit the ramp, he got even closer to me so I downshifted to 2nd-5,300ish- and nail it and does the same. The on-ramp we're getting on is a tight right, then a medium rolling left, then a slow rolling left onto the straight. I pulled on him by 2 cars or so after the first turn, second turn he understeered into the 3-4ft ditch (probably nailed it and lost traction). My once every 6 month street race story, don't get used to it.

Archived