Tell Me About Vinyl

97blakkex

i think its worth doing if your cars blue and you plan on putting it in some sort of show...or just for your own entertainment purposes. usually they would take out the outter part of your seats and use that as a pattern and then when its done, they'd put it over your seat...without the factory carpeting/leather. i think? not sure how much would it cost anyway?

black and blue?? ehhhhh im not feelin it.. how about black and white?! now that would be CLEAN!! speaking of clean, you'd have to clean the white part if you did go with white but id choose black and white, bro! but its up to you....its your car and you should do what you like. i just suggest black and white :smoking:

black and white would be good too.. but i dont want white rimz.. i want some aluminum 17's with 7 spokes.. nothing fancy ..i dont like the GQ chromes// ill pry wait till after winter to throw some rimz on.. u suppose the black and white would look ok without the white rimz?

Some pics of my CRX's interior:

fd691b7b.jpg

fd691b7d.jpg

fd691b80.jpg

fd570c8a.jpg

fd570c06.jpg

Went for a lot of contrasting.

Anyway, I had used the vinyl paint at first, and it was pretty much all silver. It worked good on the door panels, but didn't hold that strong on the plastic pieces.

omfg ashley that is a awesome interior job. also on the plastic pieces try just regular paint. i mean thats what i did. ur interior puts mine to shame. i mean i have some red in mine but not that much and i also got shag carpet above where u would normally see a tach or something in that area. i want you to come do my interior. i will post pics a.s.a.p

The blue I used was Krylon, and the silver was a glittery wheel paint.

Thanks, zcrex, and xs :p

My bro works for a place that does vinyling for interiors as well, but I've never asked him prices, so I'm of no help there :(

Archived