just something for CRV enthusiest

you sure its in japan??  team autobot is one of the largest car crew in california and the license plate says california.

i think thats a mugen kit?

yup..its got a cali plate alright, and its not right hand drive, not in japan

autobotcrv_4.jpg

Well if you guys took the time to read the article you'd come upon this question:

Putting Garden Grove, CA on the map, what do you think of the import scene around there? Is it continuing to grow or have you been noticing the craze has died down a bit?

I think they should do a show down here because we have a lot of nice, clean, crazy cars. And since it’s packed with Asians, we have a lot of import enthusiasts. Well every December, a show called Import Classic is hosted at the Anaheim Convention Center.

HAH...Garden Grove...PLEASE! That article was written in 2002...not much, Import-wise, has come out of Garden Grove since...

altho, Autobacs opened up in Stanton, which is like a hop skip and a jump away from Garden Grove.

So they took a LHD CR-V to Japan...fixed it up...and shipped it back to CA? I don't get it...so confused.

well since hubby on his way home i will tell you waht probaly happen..the owner who owns the crv is military and was stationed to japan..which can happen...he fixed it up while he was there..then got stationed in cali...that is most likely waht happen...people do get stationed over seas..

the people i know who are stationed overseas didn't take their cars with them. but...

some people buy them in japan with american specs....then bring them back....most people when they overseas buy the cars while they are there becasue they are cheaper...

yah...

...my sister didn't bother bringing over her Prelude to Okinawa. And she didn't bother bringing back the Prelude she had in Japan. But I knew a guy who shipped his Skyline to Germany cause that's where his next tour was.

BUT STILL...you must love your car to ship it to Japan...especially when there's so much better stuff there. Hidden agenda I would guess as the guy has won a couple shows...

ANYHOW...I like these CR-Vs...yummy!

cr_v1.jpg

cr_v2.jpg

590_1046397670.jpg

yummy pics above ^^^

btw: man i hate that team autobots, to me they are a bunch of ricers compared to ERC, SVP, NRG, 247R, RZR, and a few other bay area teams, SVP, ERC and autobots are one of the biggest crews in northern cali that is, im asshamed that a fellow viet modded that car >_<

SVP has been out longer then autobots, no car in autobots can compete wit ERC, all there cars are transformers with lambo doors and such, the majority of autobots are cambodians and viets.

my cousins hatch smoked one of the top autobots crew leaders, and then he got his ass jump for talking shiet in 97

• 3 weeks later...
some people buy them in japan with american specs....then bring them back....most people when they overseas buy the cars while they are there becasue they are cheaper...

that is exactly what happened. plus when your military you can ship a vehical for free. some military people actually buy a cheap ass beater car to ship to there new station and then trade it in for something brand new or what not that cost less than what they would pay normally in the states. as far a skylines go for getting them shipped from japan to the states you have to go through 1 of 2 authorized companys to be able to ship themand i think silvias you have to go through the same companies as well but dont quate me on that.

• 7 months later...

Archived