Bad fucking day

..SSR..

Called Melinda to see if she wanted to go to my friends Bday party. She was already at one her her friends parties so I just went and picked up my other friend. We go to the carwash where everyone is waiting since we don't know where the house is then go out to a boat ramp parking lot. The keg is tapped and everyone startes getting loud, the cops are called so everyone leaves before they get there. We satyed behind to get the cops on camera since we didn't have anything in the car. The lady who owned the land came out with a shotgun and told us we were trespassing. We argued with her and she kept saying "quit being a smartass xxx-xxx" (my license plate). We pull out since she cocked the shotgun and I yelled that I stole the car. Right in front of the car wash before we turn in, the lights come on behind me. Everyone at the carwash leaves while I pull in. The cops tell us to get out of the car with our hands on our heads. We do so and and another cop car pulls in. One of the cops watches us and questions us (we deny everything) while the other cop searches the car and runs the plate and whatnot. Since the camera was hiden down in the quarter panels (stripped interior) they didn't find it. I told them if they didn't let us go, I would be calling my family's lawyer. After a short speech about lying they let us go. We go and meet up with everyone down the road at another car wash, then follow a hot girl Bethany out to her house. We (Bethany and me) both worked in the mall and flirted every now and then. After a while my friend wants to leave as he quit drinking and has a g/f so I let him drive my car home. After an hour of watching everyone (about 75 people) get drunk, I go to grab the camera to start filming. Low and behold, my dumbass left it sitting on a table and now it's gone. I look around the house and don't see it. I walk outside cause I"m pissed that someone stole my moms new camera (the party house is probably a $300,000 house and has a Porshe in the garage) and hear yelling up on the street. Me and a few other guys run up there and my friend who has the 350Z and Tahoe on 20's has a big black guy in his face. They're both yelling while me and everyone else is telling them to cool down so the cops don't get called (Bethany is on probation for underage drinking, DUI, and being out past curfew(someone spiked her drink)). My friend swings at the black guy so I swing at the black guys friend. Everyone starts swinging. I get hit on my left temple and fell down looking at stars. The rest of the guys in the house ran up and broke it up. One of my friends helped me down to the house where I sprawl out on her parents bed. Bethany comes in with an ice pack and puts it on my head which is pounding like hell. She leaves and comes back in with some advil and a Sprite (she knows I don't drink). After about an hour I feel good enough to get up so I walk out to the great room to find her yelling at 3 guys for taking out her parents boat and not asking her. I tell them to get out of here and they start yelling at me. My friends come up behind me and the 3 stooges leave. 2:30 my parents call me and tell me to come home (they don't care if I go to parties). I find a ride home since my friend who was supposed to come pick me up got a speeding ticket again. I get home at 3 and fall alseep right away. This morning I go over to her house to help pickup, after picking up her house and making some more eye contact, she tells me she's sorry about everything. I say its cool I'll just go buy a new one before my mom finds out, which is what I get to do now. Bye bye $700.

sounds like a crapty day. half that stuff sounds like stuff i used to do (tell old ladies with shotguns to fawk off). sucks about the camera. not too suprised the cops didnt find it...one time i had a few cops search my car and they didn't find anything, which is really funny because i have a h&k usp (cop gun) airsoft pistol that looks real in the pouch behind the passenger seat. i completely forgot about it until afterwards when a friend was like "i can't believe they didn't find the gun." "oh crap. haha"

you should have had sex with bethany to make up for the bad day.

That sucks man. And what is it with Cops and Camera's? I've heard all thses stories about them going crazy over them. That's crapty that all that stuff happened, hope the recovery goes alright, and maybe you can at least slash some tires when "someone" is at work.:thumbsup:

Archived