glorious return to honda

optional187

1892 lbs, thats pretty damn light, and for between 40-45k that sounds like a steal!

its considered a exotic car, even tho its affortable, yet is a size of an 2nd gen mr2

i'd put even worse looking rear fenders on the back, lol.

things are looking grim with my bank...but i've always hated them anyways. thinking about going to a different one and seeing if i can't work something out. but...i'm not 100% sure this will actually happen. fingers crossed.

i'm having trouble Florida Bank. only been in business with them for about 8 months...and its only because the wife of the guy that built our house works there so my dad wanted me to do business with her. i never liked both of them, but said "whatever" and went to them when i wanted to buy my car.

we don't have Patelco or Washingtom Mutual here in gainesville...maybe someplace else in florida, but i haven't seen one in gainesville. i'm about to go to Campus USA and see what they have to offer, if not them then i might check out Wachovia.

we might have one now that i think about it...more than likely we do. i just haven't seen it around town. then again i just found a really cool wachovia on on main street that has a nice 2 story parking garage...go up on the second story (no roof) and you've got a nice backdrop for picture taking.

Damn, that kinda sucks, about the WaMu. Cool that you've got a nice scene though, I might go take some pics of my car on top of my theatres parking garage, its about 4 levels high. Got some real nice mountains (not really mountains...) around the Bay Area. Walnut Creek has nice scenery.

Good luck on the Honda man.

Archived