JDM 96spec type r $6500 not joking

del slo team

OK I'M WRITING THIS BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND A WEBSITE WITH USED JDM CARS! ''dreams r made of '' . Now how to get them here is the problem.I am in Miami and have seen a jdm Supra and Skylines about 5. So how are these people getting them here? Any ideas or has anyone heard of how they do it? Take a look at those cars! they have various Integras,older Lancers, and Skylines

I wish crap like that were true and feasible. Problem is, IF you can ACTUALLY get it shipped here, you most likely will NOT pass smog in ANY state. Nor will you be able to register them, due to the RHD crash test issues. It's a huge debate that has been gone over in many othr forums, but alas, only the Skyline, mostly through MotorX, can be made smog legal and registerred, even for hella $$$. Good luck though!

florida doesn't have all that smog bs that cali does, so he doesn't have to worry about that.

its not worth it...cost too much money and you have to go through too much crap. good luck if you actually want to go through with it, but a million dollars says you don't even get passed step one.

Why part out a Type R? Pointless. Just use it for the track if you don't register it.

By the time you do get one in and legal, it will cost slightly more than a USDM ITR.

The sun has the reddish color due to dirt in the air, not pollution.

ok first off that site is fake, and another thing is if you did get it here like all the other people said....it would take forver and alot of money, also why would you pick a type R integra over all the nice ass cars that they have...shoot even the Levins look hella nice and they supposedly have Skylines, but point being it would cost too much money, oh and if you wanted an imported car....MOTORex are a bunch of biiatches, a friend of mine attempted to get a GT-R from them and they were being morons about him getting money for the car....pretty much they have to get to know you personally in order to sell one to you....they're uber gay, just stick to importing the motor....thats about all the car is good for, cause you can modify the outside to look jdm..:thumbsup:

MOTORX is the authority on Importing Skylines into the US. If they didn;t sell to your friend, it means HES most likely the loser and doesn;t have money or enough maturity to own a god-damned SKYLINE.

Motorex will only NOT sell to people if they have bad credit. They make so much money off of 1 car that they would be crazy to turn someone down.

TO MR. JDM JACKASS

WE SHOULD NOT POST THOSE SUGGESTIONS AS WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE WRONG IDEA OR ACTUALLY HAVE SOMEONE WHO ISN'T MENTALLY ENDOWED TO TRY AND ''FLIP'' A JDM RIGHT HAND DRIVE CAR WITH A VIN FROM A LEFT HAND USDM VEHICLE. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS FOR THIS POST.

A VIN doesn't tell you if it's RHD or LHD. An Integra Type R and RS VIN show up as the same thing.

Thieves swap VINs all the time. Go to a salvage yard and buy a wrecked car, pull the VIN plates and door sticker, throw them in the stolen car. To anyone who doesn't know what to look for, they are none the wiser.

naw, my friend had enough money for the car, and also he's sorta of a loser LOL but i mean he could afford it and some guy there..i cant quite remember his name...but he was like something....I dont have time to talk to you im a busy man with many customers.....or some shhutffff like that...and we were like ok fawk off den LOL :thumbsup:

if you really wanted a skyline...you wouldn't just brush it off.

exactly. it sounds like, for whatever reason, your friend didn't seem serious about it. i don't see any reason that motorex would say something to him along the lines of what you mentioned. however, if he called and was in no way serious about it, then i could see that happening a little more than i could see it not happening (but either way, not happening seems to be more likely). :crazy:

Considering how they are, as i've already said, THE source on a legal Skyline in the USA, your friend might wanna try calling more than once...and be a little serious about it. Oh yeah, and clean up your bank accounts, cause you won't even be able to buy a taco after he's done...

• 1 month later...

motorex.com is the only people that can import a skyline into the us legally

if you can get it over here you dont have to pass smog or any bullshtuf in arkansas you dont even have to get it inspected you just go do all the stuff to get plates and then your safe in arkansas but i wouldnt recomend taking it into anyother states its a risk my friend had his impounded in texas. but then you would have to move to arkansas.

Archived