Deployment?

ImportGirl82

Wonder is anyone deploying overseas and or know someone that is going..my husband is going again...somewhere in the mess over there...so too all wo are going lets prey for them for a safe return

buddy of mine (marine) was supposed to go to iraq, but then they changed it to japan. JAPAN! how friggin lucky is he? i asked him if he could get me some cheap parts that way i don't have to pay for shipping. i doubt there's much for my car over there though. maybe i can get a cheap greddy/trust profec b or something.

buddy of mine (marine) was supposed to go to iraq, but then they changed it to japan.  JAPAN!  how friggin lucky is he?  i asked him if he could get me some cheap parts that way i don't have to pay for shipping.  i doubt there's much for my car over there though.  maybe i can get a cheap greddy/trust profec b or something.

great demand for a person whose over there to risk his life :laugh: im jk

i have a friend's husband who was in iraq 3-4 weeks ago and is going back. in a few weeks. I have a friends bf who just left to iraq last week. a friend of mine, in the marines, is here just waiting for them to call him so hes over here having the time of his life. 2 years ago, before he left, he wanted me to take him to a private secluded whore house and I knew this one house that was hidden that had girls who looked like freaking import models!! It cost a lot though but they got ran out so now the house is haunted looking. why am i telling you guys this?? I have no clue.. :laugh:

good luck to your husband, kristy and all the other troops oversea.

If stationed Long enough, you can import cars for hella cheap. My GF's dad did that with Porsches. Brought one with him from Germany to Saudi.

Good luck to everyone goin' over. It's a stupid war, but that doesn't mean we can't wish them luck.

• 1 month later...

We should take all allies out and nuke 'em. but seriously, it sucks having to go over and not knowing if your comin back or what not. at least technology isn't slingshots and rocks anymore.

• 5 weeks later...
We should take all allies out and nuke 'em. but seriously, it sucks having to go over and not knowing if your comin back or what not. at least technology isn't slingshots and rocks anymore.

that's precisely what i said. even though the iraqies pretty much are using sling shots and rocks ecept those rocks are not rocks they are ockets and mortors that the russians gave them from the 50's. alot of the iraqies mostly just set the rockets and crap on timers so that they arent around when they go off. they pretty much just guess and fire hoping that they hit something and sometimes they do.

• 11 months later...

bush is a dumbass..

he is the stupidest president ever. i think Nader should have won.

there are too many people and my brother and sister in law are both in the navy and my sister in law has already been deployed for 6 months. this was about 2 years ago but i still dont think people should be over there. bush needs to have our army here for us not for f*cking other countries.. thats why he became president of the united states not the president of the world!!!!

ahhh i hate the guy so much. he doesnt care either. he just rather fawk around in the white house and tell people what to do.. i dont care if anyone disagrees i hate George William Bush!!!

• 1 month later...

Well that is good..my hubby is leaving again for a short tour..for all of those who dont know what that means is hell be gone for a year...without the family..stinks huh..ill get a month with him in our new place then he is off..bites the dust..

Archived