New chick!

hbgirl

Hey all! New chick checkin out the forum! I have a 92 Honda Civic H/B, 1.5 SOHC. I have a few mods to the motor and a bunch of mods to the exterior and interior! Heard a lil about this forum so I thought I would check it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I guess it qualifies for a show car. The hood stands out and I think it's a little to extreme. That's just my opinion. For what your wanting to do I think you did a good job with the car.

Twenty dollars says that your hotter than your car. Do you have any pics of yourself? :)

damn, 19s with a 1.5... :crazy:

where are your tail lights? is this car a daily driver? if so, i see that being a problem... :?

In that first picture with the primer on, you acn see two little red bars, which I am asumming are LEDS bars for the taillights...maybe not visible against the red, but I can't tell if they are still there in the red.

In that first picture with the primer on, you acn see two little red bars, which I am asumming are LEDS bars for the taillights...maybe not visible against the red, but I can't tell if they are still there in the red.

yeah, i saw that, but with the body painted, you can't see much of anything... i'd see that being a safety issue, and then a legality issue in return, which is why i was wondering if it's a daily driver... ?

I don't drive it every day but yes I do drive it. I have two 15" leds that are located just below the hatch and one 15" led in the spoiler. They are very bright!! I haven't had any problems with the law as of yet...but I have had several people tell me its just a matter of time. Thanks for all the comments...helps me to know what direction to go with the car! 8)

My friend's Chevelle has backup lights, but they're so weak you can't see them until night. Kinda bugged me, cause I didn't know where he was going...lol.

Do the LED bars on bottom light up when you turn on your lights, or only when braking?

Archived