Coilovers

wvtlm

Hey all, whats up? I have an RSX TypeS, stock. I have checked out Eibach sportline kit. Pretty nice w/ anti rolls bars, bigger than the stock. Im not in a hurry as the chassis on this car is so good, even w/ the "Honda always puts tires that r too small" tires on it, that I may try a +1 size or just a wider tire, and really see what else the stock suspension does. As it is, the dam thing is really an amazing handling car and as much as Ive driven it, I don't think I have really "stretched" the handling capabilities of it.

Ive never heard of Tein, so as much as you are all talking about them, they must be a very sought after setup. alien

Later, Nova.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

hello i drive a accord coupe 98. i want to lower my car but i dont know how. i mean wat should i get coilovers springs or wat. also i dont want my car to be bouncy. i like it to be (ok and not too hard for the everyday ride) thnks

hello i drive a accord coupe 98. i want to lower my car but i dont know how. i mean wat should i get coilovers springs or wat. also i dont want my car to be bouncy. i like it to be (ok and not too hard for the everyday ride) thnks

dont go coilovers unless you get real ones ( like tein ). i have coilovers and i bounce all over the place. your best bet is probably to go with springs if your not going to save up for the expensive stuff.

yeah, honestly like bigbird said, im on coilovers and agx adjustables now and im saving up n changing them. thats a couple hundred bucks i could have saved already for good ones that i spent on those.

right.. but u guys are telling me to save for the good stuff. wats the good stuff, plus also i live in Connecticut and theres snow up here so i want to be able to raise it in the winter.

Teins.

Archived