Coilovers

wvtlm

• 3 weeks later...

There's a guy on another forum site that can get them for you shipped between $950-$975 I believe. If you are interested, I can find his email address for you. I'm pretty sure he sells a lot of em so he can be trusted.

Let me know...

• 2 weeks later...

If your going to go with coil overs then I suggest you just save the money and get some good s@#* .In my opinion the Tanabe coil overs on my prelude are awesome,took me a while to get the cash (cost$1950) but it is worth it.(and with exchange rate between U.S.A and S.A its like 10-1 it cost me 10 times more than it would cost you guys there).

If you're gonna do your car do it right....just my philosophy.

south america?! holy crap..

hola mi amigo! me llamo mark.. y tu? de donde eres?

*psst* how do you say, "welcome to the board" in mexican??

oh and by the way, i heard tanabes are crappy... their springs, exhaust, everything.. i heard nothing but sh*tty things about them. on the other hand, i heard nothing but positive comments about TIENS. :D

South America?Mexican? No,I'm from South Africa so I have no idea on how to speak mexican so don't waste ur time.(If you had read the newbie section then you would have known that).

I'm not running teins down,but the guys at group5 motorsport recommended them to me,and I think they've worked well so far.(although I have'nt had the chance to push them hard yet).

When I was dealing with Dynamic Turbo in Miami they also recommended Tanabe Coilovers for my Civic.So in my opinion having been recommended Tanabe by more than one tuner,and owning them myself I feel they are pretty good.

Archived