New ReX!

CrxMob

HEY GUYS! well after all the bashing i got on supraforums about my car and why im not on honda forums i finally decided to go on here, i have a 1987 crx si which is stock for now.. im a newbie here so i just wanted to say hello to all you crx owners and that im happy to be apart of your crew :)

How's it going man? I am practically new here to. I am glad you went with a Rex. I love mine. I have had mine for a year now. So do you have any big plans for the car. I have put a JDM B16A swap with a LSD tranny in it. I am about to paint it tangerine orange next month; so the engine rebuilding has been put on hold. So, if you got any questions I know a little bit. Later.

i used to have a crxwas planning to make it a sleeper but.. it had a transmission with only 1st,2nd and 5th gear..it had an unstopable draining problem on the driver door(replaced alternator,batt), blone a cv axles, leaking cat, alotta dings and minor dents sold it for 800 :laugh:

I really hate it when people call a CRX, REX. It's so annoying and very homo.

okthanksbye

a lot of cars are considered "rex"'s get over yourself :rolleyes:

CRX = REX

WRX = REX

RX7 = REX

I really hate it when people call a CRX, REX.  It's so annoying and very homo.

okthanksbye

a lot of cars are considered "rex"'s get over yourself :rolleyes:

CRX = REX

WRX = REX

RX7 = REX

huh You just proved my point. If someone said they had a REX, which car would they be talking about. (CRX,WRX,RX7)

[Gay]REX[/Gay]

It's hard to get over yourself when your this good looking sweetheart. Have a nice night?

I don't really think that it matters much if someone calls there car "REX". I hated it at first. But for some reason everyone else wanted to call the car REX. So, I don't care anymore and I don't believe anyone else cares.

f9dde633.jpg

People say that that's my REX

I got a 84 CRX and I need help on what engine to put in or works best for a old car like this? Because the engine that its in there the person who own the car before didn't know who to take care of it and messed its up and tryed to repair it and made it worst. Broken Carburator, Camshaft, Altenator, and Rotors on the front. Its really bad though I wish to get it running and please help me. Thanx

• 1 month later...
I got a 84 CRX and I need help on what engine to put in or works best for a old car like this? Because the engine that its in there the person who own the car before didn't know who to take care of it and messed its up and tryed to repair it and made it worst. Broken Carburator, Camshaft, Altenator, and Rotors on the front. Its really bad though I wish to get it running and please help me. Thanx

Man heres what you need to do. Pull that peice out and stop wasting money on it.

Then start saving up for a new motor , maybe a b16 in good condition and sell the old motor and take that money and put it into the motor of your new b16.

Archived