I LOVE RICE

mike5327

1799 now. :laugh:

please, get over yourself. the trouble that you are trying to cause isn't going to fly with me and many others on this forum. seriously, are we all suppose to be in an uproar over the whole, sarcastic "I LOVE RICE" post? it's not the first of it's kind. it's redundant. so move onto another forum and wow them with your great posting skills since YOU have nothing else better to do with your time than to actually register on a honda forum to post worthless crap.

Ok. I admit that I was trying to cause trouble. Forgive me for it will not happen again. From now on I will post topics that have nothing to do with rice if that is possible. I dont want to get a bad rep. which I think I already have. Sorry

come on guys.. stay on topic.. i love rice too, taste pretty good with soy sause.. sometimes i eat rice, fried or with sweet and sour pork.. mmmmm so tasty, matter a fact i think il have some now..

Oh my God you posted this crap in the Accord forum to. How fawking ghey is that? Your on my crap list buddy.

IBL

This thread needs to be locked, no wait this thread needs to be deleted. What a waste of bandwidth.

If you want to get in my good graces start by taking off those gay Euro lights you have.

Dam NOOB

Archived