kazaa problems

optional187

having trouble opening my "file stealing" program. when i double click the icon to open it it says "The paging file is too small for this operation to complete." i'm just hoping some of you computer guys can help me out...darksaint, deadly, buddysol?

its been telling me i need to download the new kazaa for a long time now, but i don't think thats the problem. any ideas?

bearshare sucks, IMO. There's always Shareaza, Morpheus, Gnutella, iMesh, Limewire, or Audiogalaxy. I dunno, but whatever, they all suck IMO. It was all about Napster...*sigh*

dont' know the problem with your Kazaa. Sometimes I use KazaaLite.

i fixed it by restarting my computer...don't know what happened but everything on my computer started messing up after that started. everythings fine now though.

i used to have limewire, which runs off gnutella i think, but that sucked. so a friend suggested winmx...which sucked even worse. kazaa is by far my favorite.

Archived