new guy....

hondaKILLA

lets see, his screen name is hondakiller, and his car has a SR20 DET....hmmmm. Oh well, welcome to the forums. I like it that alot of these JDM bandwagon (NOT calling you that hondakiller) peeps are getting up on their super-drift-9000 nissans and toyotas, maybe I'll be able to find more parts for my HONDA now!!!!

wow....the purpose of that name (hondakilla) was to see how many people would actually hate on me...maybe ill go mainstream and get a honda so other cars can burn me...and then i can fix up my honda, enter a car show, and be disappointed to find out that that there's a hundred more hondas sittin right next to me....let the hating begin..........

stock for stock...i'd run your sr20.

with that said, this should be locked so it doesn't turn into a flame thread like the nitrous one on the civic board. :)

oh...and please, quit being a dumbass. think before you register to a honda board with a name like that, i'm sure there are plenty of nissan boards for you to be an butthead on.

oh man theres are car show comin up....i cant wait to see what kinda cars are gonna be there....hold on...let me take a wild guess....ummm....im predicting that there will be a honda there....maybe 2 hondas....ok ok ok the majority will be hondas....might as well call it a honda show....this guy is selling his del slow down the block....maybe i should get it and be original

i found the only reason why people like to drift is that they are 2F2F fans and they like the treuno from initial D cartoon. i saw that and for me.. i thought it was pretty wack, talk so fast like in speed racer(the mach 5 car).

how is SR20DET a car? did hondaKILLA ducktape his ass to the valve cover? it dont make sence :ninja:

actually...at my local car show nissans outnumber hondas. everybody is jumping on the new "drift" 240sx bandwagon.

yes, at import motion(in sacromento) i saw more 240SX with SR20, or RB26 swaps then civics with common B18s? or more GTRs then NSXs?

i found the only reason why people like to drift is that they are 2F2F fans and they like the treuno from initial D cartoon. i saw that and for me.. i thought it was pretty wack, talk so fast like in speed racer(the mach 5 car).

how is SR20DET a car? did hondaKILLA ducktape his ass to the valve cover? it dont make sence :ninja:

yes, at import motion(in sacromento) i saw more 240SX with SR20, or RB26 swaps then civics with common B18s? or more GTRs then NSXs?

wow....u actually watched that crap??...i knew it was garbage from the beginning...nerd flicks...u wasted ur time watching it...if i were u i wouldve just wasted my time making my acura look like the other acura across the street...good day :D

Hahah omg man hondakilla, i just read all the posts considering how tired i am...ur pretty funny man :laugh: Gosh i didnt think that people on the board would take you seriously but oh well i guesss :laugh:

Hahah omg man hondakilla, i just read all the posts considering how tired i am...ur pretty funny man :laugh: Gosh i didnt think that people on the board would take you seriously but oh well i guesss :laugh:

thanks!...this guy is great!...y'all could learn somethin from this guy and have a sense of humor or somethin

na just everybody has there opinion about you i was just hella bored and it was pretty funny how everyone got really mad quick, im not takin sides its just funny...eh oh well back to work heh

na just everybody has there opinion about you i was just hella bored and it was pretty funny how everyone got really mad quick, im not takin sides its just funny...eh oh well back to work heh

yeah its funny how all i did was just make up this name and the only thing i typed when i first started this thread was a happy face....wow....people need anger management...well back to my car magazine filled with hondas

ok your gay. nuff said. i have had a honda. not everyone makes their hondas into show cars. my CRX that i had was show quality but i never entered it. people use hondas for show cars because they are cheap as hell to buy and modify. also on the drift wagon i dont mind drifting but its not all that hard. hell just stick it in 2nd and crank the RPMs. big deal its not hard. anyways if this goes anymore out of control its locked. thank you and have a look at my sig

Archived