New to the forum

jotay21

Ok, so they weigh less than stock, what about with tires?

Just saying that smaller wheels = less weight.

Polished looks like chrome. Chrome = stunna y0!

honda-tech.com for used S2000's

Opinions are subjective.

Yellow S2000 in your avatar with a Carbon hood = Rice.

See what I mean. How much weight do you actually lose by putting a carbon fiber hood on a car. I know on the G35 it is about 1.5lbs. Not enough to fawk up a classy looking car.

Opinions are subjective.

Yellow S2000 in your avatar with a Carbon hood = Rice.

See what I mean. How much weight do you actually lose by putting a carbon fiber hood on a car. I know on the G35 it is about 1.5lbs. Not enough to fawk up a classy looking car.

Another avatar is rice bandwagoneer.

Everyone has said that.

1. It wieghs 5-7 lbs.

2. It vents out the under hood heat.

3. It is wind tunnel tested.

4. Yes, those wheels might be lighter than stock, but there are other wheels that weigh less. Function > fashion.

I might agree with you if we were talking about a VTEC, but the the Infiniti motor does not have to wait at all to start building HP and it has considerably more low end torque. I do not take the car to the track, I just have fun with it. Kind of like a toy for me, so they server their purpose perfectly. Also, most decent intakes dissipate heat very well, so there is no real need to do it with a hood that fracks up the look of a car. Function+fashion > function alone.

Archived