my spoiler got stolen

SiRacer

If it is a stock Jdm wing yuck those things are F*$@!ng ugly....there is only one good wing the one at is flush with the top of the deck and goes straight out the back...Stop crying.. buy a new better one or leave it off :(

I think the wing looked pretty good. the wing you're referring to is a Mugen wing.

stop crying? so, you're saying if somebody stole something you liked off your car, you'd just pass it off and not be mad?

I'm pretty sure that's not a JDM wing. JDM CRX's featured either a whale-tail-ish wing, or a wing slightly lower than yours with the third leg in the middle.

well i had a wing. how dare u mark. sayin wings on rexs look bad. that wing isnt bad looking but i preferred the whaletail wing on my rex

this post your reading right here is my 1st post in this thread. you got the wrong person playboy :D

• 3 months later...

I think that wing looks the best on any rex.

pier%20back%20wall%20laptop.jpg

How could you say a whale tail looks good. Its just completely out of proportion.

Is this forum for del sols or Mk2's as i hate the del sol but love the Mk2.

Archived