Your opinion...

ImportGirl82

As I said in the other thread about the new Civic...

...the round front end clashes with the angular rear end. A design mess if you ask me. Altho, I have heard comments it looks very Accord-ish or Corolla-ish.

the roof line looks to high...doesn't look like anything honda would make to me. looks more like a toyota, hyundai, or kia.

hmmm...odd it's the same Civic, this was only a mid-model refresh. Only the bumpers, headlights, tail lights changed.

Blah this gen needs to go...so bland and forgettable.

yeah, thats what i'm saying. the whole generation has the roofline problem. at school there is a 6th gen silver ex (civic_princess118's car actually) and a dark green 2003 ex. when they happen to park next to each other, you can really see the differences in the two gen's. 6th will always win in the style book IMO.

i like my car in stock form. in my opinion, they don't make a good looking body kit for it, so all of them are ricey as hell. i'd never put a body kit on my car. same thing with 3000gt's, 99-00 civic SI's, and a whole list that i can't be bothered to type.

immature highschoolers want to change the aspect of their car to make them stand out...then they mature a little and realize that they can go for a clean look and get far more respect from "the tuner crowd."

you can impress ashley more if you had jdm headlights, but she wouldn't even pay attention to you if you had apc.

i like my car in stock form.  in my opinion, they don't make a good looking body kit for it, so all of them are ricey as hell.  i'd never put a body kit on my car.  same thing with 3000gt's, 99-00 civic SI's, and a whole list that i can't be bothered to type.

immature highschoolers want to change the aspect of their car to make them stand out...then they mature a little and realize that they can go for a clean look and get far more respect from "the tuner crowd." 

you can impress ashley more if you had jdm headlights, but she wouldn't even pay attention to you if you had apc.

RiCY? Rice is a name given by muscle car owners if you drive a jappanese car, its rice to them. Just becuse people have bodykits on their car means it's immature.

Who the hell are you? You walk around SEMA telling people, all the people who one the show cars with body kits are immature? STFU now, I dont care if you dont put a body kit on your car.

ugh...i just typed a whole 4 paragraphs in response to that, but whats the use? obviously certain bodykits look good on certain cars. but if you put a body kit on a 99-00 civic SI then you deserve a slap to the face. black widow body kits DO NOT look good on civic's...or any other car for that matter. they are rice. i don't care if you win awards with a crazy looking body kit, its still rice.

ugh...i just typed a whole 4 paragraphs in response to that, but whats the use?  obviously certain bodykits look good on certain cars.  but if you put a body kit on a 99-00 civic SI then you deserve a slap to the face.  black widow body kits DO NOT look good on civic's...or any other car for that matter.  they are rice.  i don't care if you win awards with a crazy looking body kit, its still rice.

Thats your opinion, a million other people in the world would disagree with you. I dont even think you know what rice is.

Thats your opinion, a million other people in the world would disagree with you. I dont even think you know what rice is.

i don't think there is a true definition of "rice"...its an opinion thing. what i think is rice, you might think is nice. but like i said...no way in hell is a civic with a black widow bodykit nice.

Archived