Which Head for LS Block

2000LSvtec

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And he thinks he is owning me in every thread. What a f*cking assclown.

ssr:

so whats your little mod to make the gsr IM fit onto the b16 head? and why the hell would you want to do that?

a simple re drill WILL NOT do the job..!!

i wonder what you would do for the coolant hose..ever think about that one sucker?

road course. its on. i have suspension too sucker and been in the game longer than you!!

<<i got tein HA and more over here sucker>> what do u have?? some wannabe coilovers dump on stock shocks??

post pics of your car son...i wanna see your little honda.

i wonder what you would do for the coolant hose..ever think about that one sucker?

you shouldn't have hot liquid flowing through your manifold anyway. coolant bypass is a nice free mod. yes a "simple" re-drill will get a GSR manifold on a pr3 head.

road course. its on. i have suspension too sucker and been in the game longer than you!!

we should have an HF track day...

<<i got tein HA and more over here sucker>> what do u have?? some wannabe coilovers dump on stock shocks??

damn.. i have lame ass tein SS.

post pics of your car son...i wanna see your little honda.

both of you post pics of your cars :p

you shouldn't have hot liquid flowing through your manifold anyway. coolant bypass is a nice free mod. yes a "simple" re-drill will get a GSR manifold on a pr3 head.

we should have an HF track day...

damn.. i have lame ass tein SS.

both of you post pics of your cars :p

jdm jackass2: ill send you my pics tomorrow..can you post them for me?

yeah, send them to dc2gs_r@yahoo.com

you mind posting a mod list in the mean time?

i pulled out all my mods except for the suspension. i got busted by the CHP a few months back and had to bring my car in for inspection by the state ref.

but yeh. the pics will be sent as promised.

ssr..where you at.

i pulled out all my mods except for the suspension. i got busted by the CHP a few months back and had to bring my car in for inspection by the state ref.

same thing happened to me.. had a '94 gsr motor in my '00 hatch and i got owned! so i bought an '00 R, got it reff'd and now im ready to pull that out and replace it with a b16a.

you pulled out all your mods, but yet you challenge to race? yay for no emissions testing for me! as of now, you'd probably beat me with my mods just because I'm running stock intake, a header that's too small, bad spark plugs, and my adjustable cam gears aren't on yet so I can't tune them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow, I just read, every entry on this topic. VERY interesting. I had forgotten the original question lol.

a LSvtec sounds like high maintence. what about throwing a stock b16 and calling it good there for a simple swap?

Archived