s2k vs wrx?

TLontheDL

What type R are you refering to? I know for a fact that an Integra type R is not faster 0 to 60 and does not do the quarter mile faster either. I also will beg to differ on the top end situation, the WRX will hang pretty good with the s2k in the upper MPH. I know, I've been there and done that. Me and my friend have done a drop from 60 to 100 MPH. I can say easily I jumped him by a car just by brake boosting and kept that lead until the 100 MPH mark.

The mods I have done to my WRX are as follows if you are curious, HKS up pipe, HKS carbon fiber titanium catback exhaust, Joe P manual boost controller and a TT Supra fuel pump. I am also getting a VF 22 for Christmas but I wont add that to the list yet.

Oh also thanks for the vote of confidence there Doug. :laugh:

Alright dude, that's cool if you wanna go for keys. It will be my pleasure to take what is yours. Hell, you just tell me when you are ready for it. I also got a Supra that wouldn't mind runnin' you if you wanna start throwin' around keys......

Oh and another thing, I don't know where you got the info but I have done over 130 in my WRX. 135 to be precise.

Hey now, I don't know about a Supra...... I got the 130 from the Scooby dealer, so may not be accurate.

EDIT..... IF you beat me, can I buy my car back for a grand? :sad:

I'm not rich or a prick.

I have the money to fix it up from a dog bite settlement. My parents are buying it for me for being good and having good grades (my sister was pretty bad, won't get into that....). They're not rich either, just average middle class workers. I guess it helps when your dad used to call on the dealership you're getting it from and the dealer likes him, so you get a few g's knocked off the price.

Archived