what would you install

macius

no, he can't.  a and b series parts don't bolt up as ssr said...he can't do the things he is talking about

I was refering to the fact that if he wanted to dyno the car, then that's his perogative. Plus the fact that he is bluffing on the B18- and probably hasn't done anything to his car (this is where I agreed w/ you)

You want to know what a partial definition of a "NOOB" is. "Noob- one who doesn't know how to post in their respective forum"

Here is a link for you and SSR!

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showforum=47

I've been a member here much longer than you, and have been posting in Accord much longer than you've been here. And if I go by your rules, I can post in Accord because I have one.

this board is a small community...all memeber post in all boards.

he'd be wasting a lot of money to dyno that car, even if he had those bolt on mod's. for less money he can buy a g-tech pro and know how much hp he has, and he'll get to learn how slow it is in the quarter mile aswell. that was my point.

this board is a small community...all memeber post in all boards.

No kidding, but if you guys want to be in the wrong forum then don't be A$$wholes. You don't see me trolling around the Civic forums and calling anyone a ricer. You want talk to me about being mature. Congrats your right there w/ SSR on the HF prick list.

i dont' think you understand...we dont' have respective forums on this board. all members post in all boards regardless of what kind of car we have. i don't even have a honda anymore and i'm in every board still, same thing with floored blazer...who doesn't have a honda or blazer, and he's a mod.

the one being an butthead is you...if you try to diss veteran members then get pissed off because they call your car rice then claim they are being an butthead then i'm going to call you a noob. NOOB!

didn't mean to piss you off...just pointing out the obvious. learn some respect before you try to diss members.

^You have told me nothing that I don't already know. You think I'm pissed, lol, I don't let little teenagers piss me off on the internet. Who respects kids on the internet, not me.? Call my car whatever you guys want I don't mind, I think it's funny.

The fact that you guys think your cool cause your veterans on this site is totally retarded.

i don't think i'm cool because i've been on here a long time...i think i deserve more respect because i've been on here longer than you though. i've never had a problem with you before, but damn..just because one person call's your car rice (btw...ssr call's pretty much every car rice, especially if it is) you don't have to get that offended.

last post...no more replies. pm function should serve well from here on out. back on topic.

Wow, I spelled car instead of call. Thats not a JDM hood, it is a Top Secret hood. It weighs 7 pounds and pulls heat from the engine bay. I think it looks good, but whoo gives a crap what it looks like, as it is a very functional hood. Do you think your insulting me by saying my avatar is ricey? Oh no! My car has 97hp, not 127. Moron(yes everyone, I had to do it).

i thought he had a ex, but after reading his "got a new car" post i realized i was wrong. sorry i didn't edit my post...i should have known better to assume that ssr would get an ex with plans of building up a motor.

your still a moron because you think that the s2k in his avatar is ricey, but your accord isn't.

1. I have bought more carson my own than you've probably ever owned.

2. It weighs 7 pounds and vents heat. It has more than one vent. There are two rows of vents. If you think functional parts are rice, than in your mind, your car is Uncle Bens headquarters. It's made more function, not fashion. If you think it's ugly, thats all on you. Just because it's ugly doesn't mean it's rice.

Keep on hating fellas, I don't see you with anything better.
I'm not hating, I'm flaming rice as I always do. Being that we are tennagers and you don't care what we say, why are you still defending yourself by trying to hange the discussion over to an avatar? As I said, wait until winter is over.

Archived