What to do

Of all the pics I've seen and the car shows iv been to I always see the engine bay super clean and nothing but the motor radiator and a few other things I've kinda done that

307f291e.jpg

but I wanna strip it out like this

e06bc4be.jpg

Is it all just wire tucks I seem to have so much crap under the hood it's retarded. How do you make it look like that?

Battery in trunk and wire tuck, fuel and break line tuck to...

He went through all that work but didnt fill any holes... thats gay as shit. Also remember that a wire tuck just means posible wire shorts and issues.

But it's not. These days the proper way to do it is to weld the holes, grind them down and paint the whole bay so it looks like what you see is all that was ever supposed to be in there in the first place.

To each there own, but that guy did a lot of work and really only half finished it.

wire tuck and floating engine are two different things

floating engine like that you have to take out power steering, ac, abs, cruise, etc etc

and the wire tucking is not for the faint hearted.. you will have to cut, extend, and reroute EVERY wire.. some places do have kits for some cars

I wouldnt recommend it to anyone who doesnt have a show car only.. its pointless

you can CLEAN up you engine bay with a good clean and grouping wires, rewrapping them, paint the valve cover, do something with that header.. and just do a good scrubbing

Wish we mike would get on here and post his before/after engine bays pics.. they were pretty nice

Archived