Lets see what watches HF members have

TLontheDL

lol at the $20 timex in the lower left

hey man thats a rolex...from mexico. that one and the ebay special jordan one are the only cheapos.

armani was some decent cash money. love that one though.

Motorola droid... who wears watches anymore....

fukk a droid!! i hate my droid, worst phone ever!! lol im waiting for the iphone 4gs :happy:

step your game up

149929_1445507468597_1560450002_31111319_2788417_n.jpg

i lol'd at the wigger blang watch on the bottom right

i should take a picture of my watches.. i have some pretty nice ones.. alot of fossil watches, a couple spongebob watches, a power ranger watch, and one i forgot the brand but i paid a fkn arm and a leg for it at zumies lol

Is it a "Rolax"? I have two timex's that were shitty xmas gifts that look identical.

nope it says rolex, mexicans dont care about TM shit

fukk a droid!! i hate my droid, worst phone ever!! lol im waiting for the iphone 4gs :happy:

i lol'd at the wigger blang watch on the bottom right

i should take a picture of my watches.. i have some pretty nice ones.. alot of fossil watches, a couple spongebob watches, a power ranger watch, and one i forgot the brand but i paid a fkn arm and a leg for it at zumies lol

that one is from guess with swavorski crystaaaaals

seeing that ive had every iphone since they came out and NEVER had a problem besides them lagging..

and ive had this droid not even a year and it freezes, laggs, reboots, over heats, screen glitches, calls people when it wants, texts the wrong people when i put in a different name, and deletes pictures and songs whenever it wants..

i would DEFINATELY say id rather have an iphone.. just saying :happy:

and you can mod them, its called jailbreaking

i have a bulova somewhere around here... its to bling-tastic for me to ever use.

did you root said droid? and which droid do you have? so that whole thing in the iphone contract that says they can get on your phone and delete what ever they want isn't a big deal to you... thats cool... have fun with your lack of imagination...

Haven't worn a watch in years mind, didn't realise people still wear them!

i didnt, but my job requires i know the time at all times and phones arent allowed, hence my 20 dollar timex

You obviously don't have enough boredom in your life. My iPhone is a life saver sometimes...

Haven't worn a watch in years mind, didn't realise people still wear them!

You are correct. I have more then enough going on to distract me as it is, that and I am a tightwad and I do not want to spend the money on the phone or the data plan.

Archived