b18b1 built Ls on eg hatch...

sup guys im here becuz im lost and scared to start up my 2 year long build. its a b18b1 full build head and blokk been machined nd replaced wit new high performance parts, it was built for turbo setup so i put in 9 compression pistons in but im breaking in the motor as all motor setup.

so after 2 long years my built is coming to an end nd da start is around da corner.,

i installed everything in the way it suppose to b installed nd torque everything down to spec.,

the thing is im scared to start it up, im anxious to start it but im scared myu setup will mess things up, im trying to start the motor with a p75 ecu wit Hondata s300 dat was tune for a stokk Ls turbo on 6lbs wit the 450cc dsm injectors. so im using the same 450cc injectors nd the p75 s300 to crank the motor????? is that a good idea???? please some1 help me, i just want to drive my girl again.....

my setup...

b18b1 head

5 angle valve job,

PnP,

crower stage 2 all motor cams,

skunk2 cam gears,

crower dual valve springs,

crower titanium retainers,

oversize crower valves,

all new seals for the head,

skunk 2 I.M,

skunk 2 T.B,

450cc dsm injectors wit resistor box,

AEM fuel rail,

Omni 3 bar map sensor,

Blox racing TPS sensor,

AEM short ram intake,

4-1 headerz

2.5" straight exhaust

b18b1 blokk..been machined....

head resurface,

BDL blokk guard,

82mm Cometic Head gasket,

ARP head studZ,

9.1 comp Wiseco Pistons wit rings,

Eagle rodZ,

ACL race bearings

machine work on stokk Ls crank,

i am running a walhbro 255 fuel pump wit b&m FPR...

some 1 told me i could flood my rings if i try to start the car up with 450cc injectors????? is that right???..

i just put the engine in nd bolt everything up and put fluids where it needed, now im waiting on a crank pulley and a alternator belt and it should be set to start for the first time unless u guys got something to say bout my setup, any advise will def help.....please i would like to start the car ASAP.............. thanks

umm, turn it on?

wat u think about using 450cc dsm injectors on a stokk computer to start this beast up???

or use 450cc wit my p75 Hondata s300 that was tuned for a stokk Ls turbo boosting 6lbz with the same 450cc injectors/////...

..i just want to start it nd drive it with no serious problems, nd do a break in b4 i start beatin on it.

IF you put everything together properly worst thing that will happen is it'll run like crap until you get a proper tune

and is this base on what i have on da car?.... so i can use any injectors? and any ecu???? of course use the same obd and non vtec ecu.....

.its bcuz i have a stokk p75 and a p75 wit Hondata s300, and 450cc dsm injectors, and stokk honda injectors...???? so what combo would be good?????

and the s300 was previously tuned on a Stokk Ls turbo boosting only 6lbs with the same 450cc dsm injectors......is it easy to set a base map so i can drive da car around wit my s300???? let me kno thanks

Seriously dude, use spell check. It comes free with the internet.

I have no idea because I can barely read what you are writing. You mean to tell us you spent two years and a crap load of money putting something together and you never bothered to check and see if the parts were compatible before you did it? Tell you what. Don't start it. I'll give you my address and you can ship it to me. That way I can put it to good use instead of you blowing the shit out of it and wasting all those perfectly good parts.

okay so i didnt realize i was that broke so now im stuck at the bottom again.....

i tried cranking the motor with the stock d16z6 injectors and with the stock p75 ECU......cranks over but wont start?????? any ideas????...

im getting fuel (FUEL PRESSURE 42psi) and fuel to the rail and even on the plugs cuz i pulled it out and smelled it, also getting sparks, and all the ground is grounded, the wire harness is plugged up correctly (triple checked it) my fuel pump prime when the key is turn to on.....

would u guys have any ideas of why this motor didnt start?????? any questions please ask and i will answer it the best way i can.....

please help, i just want to start this girl up and break her in for dyno tuning

hope this site can save me couple bucks

thanks

Archived