94 intgra

D.Hawkins93

ok well im buying a 94 integra it has full gsr interior nd is clean but the timing belt broke nd it shut of they replaced the timing belt nd nvr put it back together i checked the pistons nd i see no scarring is there a chance tht there is no bnt valves plz give me feed back i need to kno b4 i buy tha car

So you are saying that they took the head off to replace the timing belt? I understand the timing belt broke but the timing belt broke on my truck and my wife's car and I never removed the head!! This seems pretty unconventional!

If they removed the head how exactly did they install a new timing belt and not put it back together? It's kind of like putting your belt on and leaving your pants on the floor. Sure you can do it but it would be pretty fecking useless.

Two things: this car sounds fracked, and you apparently need to start with something easier and work your way up to more difficult mechanicals before tackling something this involved.

Archived