del sol jdm fogs

OTiS

i like the look of the jdm del sol fogs but cant find a set cheaper than 600. anybody know of a place that replicates things if you send a set in? a guy on another forum has a set and is willing to ship them to a reputable company to start producing replicas. passwordjdm told me they would then told him they wouldent so i say frack pwjdm. iv tried ebay, hater-tech, icbmotorsports, jdmland and google but couldent find anything.

talk to lincorp, he may be able to get some imported, but as far as finding replicas... they dont exist AFAIK. My best suggestion is to fab up a set for yourself.

talk to lincorp, he may be able to get some imported, but as far as finding replicas... they dont exist AFAIK. My best suggestion is to fab up a set for yourself.

i have no fabrication skills whatso ever. AFAIK? whats that? lincorp sounds familiar. quick google search :D

afaik = as far as I know

lincorp.com

gotcha. checked lincorp. didnt have a number to call so i left a message in the shoutbox. hopefully i hear somethin. found a guy in the uk on hatertech willing to sell some for 325 shipped but now i need front rotors :(

Archived