:)

C92hatchX

hi ben i sold the clunker for 3500 ya asshat, picked up a 96 coupe with 134k, for 1500, just dropped 500 in paint, bought inca gold pearl for her, lowered on ground control coilovers, swooping some tokico blues here soon, got an awesome deal on a ls swap from a 2000 integra for 400, still have my turbo kit :)

ive got a guy from ohiohondas that is lending me his fender roller to fix the previous owners bat tricks, its also been roller painted smh

and now pics

Picture062.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture064-1.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture066-2.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture069.jpg

thanks to xtg customs for letting me use there paint booth

Picture075-1.jpg

Picture074-2.jpg

Picture073-1.jpg

Picture076-1.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture078-1.jpg

Picture079-1.jpg

Picture080-1.jpg

my roomate getting in on some sanding action!

Picture082.jpg

getting ready for primer

Picture086.jpg

Picture083.jpg

im now getting ready to block sand the whole car with 600 grit to find the highs and lows, then ill be icing it re primering it blah blah blah till its all good for paint, im buying a whole new 99-00 front end lights grille bumper fenders core ect for 250, and im having my buddy from ultragloss spray it

updates soon!excl.gif:D

ps, go fuuuccckyourself ben :happy:

Well I'm buying a truck next week so I can tear into this one it should be fun, stance us a whole other world lol alot more fun then dumping money into a motor everyone already has I went to a car show last night and not one stanced car was there, I love it

did you click the link?

1500 as it sits, would take less if I can swap out the tires. negotiable, of course.

needs nothing, would have no problems driving it cross town or across the country.

no it didnt pop up on my phone, thats pricey for me, im getting a hell of a deal on my buddies truck, 650 for a yoda 5 spd solid body runs great

and that thing is to big for me

dumbass, that's why i asked if you were getting a minitruck first

for what it's worth this thing is tiny compared to the new truck. new one sits near a foot higher and is close to 4 feet longer. :crazy:

yotas are fun, but those 80's ones really were turds on maintenance. Engine would run for 400k miles but everything else needed replacement 7 times.

When I say minitruck it means anything I have to hunch over to get into. i don't fit in regular cab compact trucks. too much leg :(

Xeryon...Are you telling us that you have a Civic and have trouble getting into a Yota?

I have a 94 Civic Coupe and also have a 90 Toyota Xtra Cab offroad pre-run truck (long travel with Fox coilovers, 33x12.50s, sits up like a 4x4, fiberglass fenders/hood/bedsides, stock seats, etc...Both are plenty roomy, but it's easier for me to get into the Toyota than the Honda.

I'm 5'10" and 200lbs.

I know you said "standard cab and I'm talking about my Extra Cab...But they have the same doors, pedals, dash, same seats on same tracks...Now Raley...I could see some issues with climbing into and out of things...LOL, But I see no real cab space issues in a Toyota pickup. If it was a 70s Toyota, then yeah, I could see it.

Oh, and PS: I also have a 61 Ford F100 and a 58 Baja Bug with full cage and an offroad race buggy, and have driven many other vehicles of all sorts. So I'm familiar with lots of vehicle interiors.

Regular cab trucks the seats don't go back far enough. In my Civic I can pretty much sit in the back row the seat slides so far back. When dumped it is a littler hard to get out of, being it's only a few inches high.

soooo anyways, i threw it in primer, then started fixing my highs and lows and started pulling and filling dents

dont worry about the hood and crap cause im buying a whole new front clip, 99-00

Picture133-1.jpg

Picture130.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Picture136-1.jpg

Picture137-1.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Picture141-1.jpg

Picture142.jpg

Picture143-1.jpg

Picture144-1.jpg

Picture145-1.jpg

Picture148-1.jpg

Picture150-1.jpg

Picture151-1.jpg

DONT EVER ROLLER PAINT A CAR!

I'd roller paint a car if it was but fuking ugly and i was poor and lazy so I could make some poor saps life a living hell when he tries to repaint it.

:laugh:

Heading out tonight to finish the rest then all I have to do is do the front end and rear bumper then Shes ready for paint, but it might be a bit longer cause the wifey is coming home from boot camp earlier than expected

Archived