Gogo did work

cmgogo

So started at about 9am, just got done bout an hour ago

General tune up (plugs, wires, thermostat, flush and fill, oil, trans, brakes, etc)

replaced the bushings in my rear camber kits (damn previous bushings squeezed out, so any time I went around a corner it was clunking hard)

and for the candy coating

IMG_20110321_195713.jpg

IMG_20110321_205302.jpg

IMG_20110321_221147.jpg

was too sore to do the door panels tonight or the headliner on the targa and dont feel like setting up the sewing machine to do the inserts on the iggees, and Im leaving for seattle marrow for the week, so ill be doing them when i get back.

I call this project: Operation Visene.

Enjoy!

PS the color is washed out in the picture, its a cream color not white. Im not stupid enough to put white in my car haha.

haha, it should look pretty classy when I get done. Just looks jacked up while in progress. Im getting good at doing the panels tho, only took me 3 hours to strip, prep, and cover those 3 panels.

i can get you that sebby.. me and jesse wrapped my doorpanels in rogue status guns fabric..

but anywhooos, hurry up and get this issh done corey, i wanna seez!!

raley, used wire wheel to remove foam and to rough up the panels, then wiped down with acetone, then sprayed super 77 and viola

seb, i split them when i did the red, so ill be doing it the same way again since its held together with screws now anyways (hard part is done)

ill finish it up next week and post pics, im about 200 miles from my garage atm so kinda hard to do any work haha

Archived