hiya from south carolina

HAHLXI

hello everyone, glad that i could have found a good forum site. my names mike, i recently bought a 86 honda accord lxi hatchback, i had sold my old 89 truck and wanted a car. it has 208k miles on it,i had put in a new timing belt, new water pump, new oil pump and re timed the car(previos owner messed up on timing) however i still need to figure timing on the ditributer. my car is tan color, ill post pics when i get them but only after i puff the car. and i found this forum through a friend, and thats about it so far.

mike

its going to be my daily driving car, however, i do want to add things to it, change things so it will be my own special daily driving car. this is the only hatchback i've seen on the roads so, if its the only one around here driving its got to be nice ;)

Welcome to the forum.

Words of caution -> When you have questions, please look them up first in the forum archives before you post. Someone else might have had the same question and had it addressed in the past.

its going to be my daily driving car, however, i do want to add things to it, change things so it will be my own special daily driving car. this is the only hatchback i've seen on the roads so, if its the only one around here driving its got to be nice ;)

sounds good!

Welcome to the forum.

Words of caution -> When you have questions, please look them up first in the forum archives before you post. Someone else might have had the same question and had it addressed in the past.

thanks for the words of advice sir newbs-a-lot..

i dont have a problem with helping people with questions that have already been asked.. it bothers most people but not me.. and he hasnt even asked anything so why the hell would you post this.. needless post.. FAIL

sounds good!

thanks for the words of advice sir newbs-a-lot..

i dont have a problem with helping people with questions that have already been asked.. it bothers most people but not me.. and he hasnt even asked anything so why the hell would you post this.. needless post.. FAIL

actually i have asked two things on one of the accord forums but no one has answered yet, people must be sleeping still. plus I'm not about to search pages upon pages to find something i might need asap.

Archived