I need help

I am going to be buying a honda as soon as done with taxes. I will have 1,500 cash. I will add in another 500 to bring to 2k.

what do you guys and gals think I should get. I really want it to be stick ofc. Id like something that looks sexy like the 93 integ. I would like for it to be pretty quick to where I can beat stock junks. But yet I would also like it to be fairly good with mpg when cruizing around. Does not have to be a 4 door, but a 4 door would be nice for when going to store or whatever. It will be my own personal car so no need for 4 door for other people to ride with. Just 1 passenger.

If you could please tell me good yrs of what make n model. and what motor comes stock with it. i don't want to be fooled and told ya i dropped a b18 into this car, when infact its the stock motor.

integras have a b18, civics have a d15 or d16.

sexy, ill only rock a 92-95 civic or a 94-01 integra. they are stock, and will be about as fast as other stock "junk"

you say 92-95 civic. which? like lx, ex....? i had an 03 civic once and loved her. 29-31 mpg in town. and i beat a couple stock cars.

im looking at 92 civics right now. are you talking about the hatch or the sedan? im kinda liking the hatch.

i love the integras with the circle eyes for headlights. what year did they start that? 94? i really want an integra

circle headlights on a teg is 94-01, as for a civic, i have a 92 dx, that i put the si motor into. i beat stock stuff but i also have a few other things done to the car. stock vs stock, you won't really see much.

i get about 33mpg city and when i go on a road trip i get about 40-45 and have seen as much as 49 on one tank of gas... oh and i beat the crap outta my car on a daily... since we have snow right now it sees a snow drift about 2-5 times a day while hitting the rev limiter :p

id like to pick up a 92-95 4dr auto to turn into a sweet grocery getter, but that probably wont happen since around here people want 3k for a rusty almost dead civic.

finally, you don't have to PM me, i check this site about once an hour while im awake... i'll see your post.

im currently in love with 2000 si as you know already but have the k-age to drop for one my 01 gets about the same as every 01 and i have basic stuff bolt on junk and have yet to find a stock anything to race in this one horse town but i also love the 95 look it has a smaller engine but potential is outrageous and parts are cheap to find the choice would really come down to economical or pure party boy if the latter then stick to a teg those things are f*in beast at a stock 170 hp for the gsr throw on sombolt ons and watchthe flies drop

Yours. Your posts are a travesty of English.

You wrote that entire paragraph without punctuation. This isn't a typewriter. You are not saving ink by skipping periods and commas.

agreed. But it save time while im at work. I file taxes and rarely have time to think out the punctuation. That, and im a horrible typist as it is so appologies all around for now and future. I will try to rectify the situation

Archived