Way delayed update...

compuvision02

Hey all,

It has been quite some time since I have poked my head in here with an update, I guess mainly because I am out of the Honda scene at the moment, even though that should not stop me from talking to some cool ass people. Anyways, here is a quick update on last Honda project. I am assuming most of you all remember my GT35R 2.0L LS-VTEC EJ6 hatchback. Well, when you last heard it was totaled when I hit a deer and I bought an EH2 hatchback to drop it in to. Things got a little rough and I was selling everything, well, stupid me decided to take approximately $700 down from my friend and allow payments. Around a year later and no true paper trail later, I am missing out on $7000 or still owning a turbo hatchback; worst part is, everything was parted out and sold by my "friend." Anyways, tempted to get in to a Honda project again in the semi-near future; debating on a nasty turbo D-series or taking my dear old time on a J-series DC4 sedan.

Now on to my current status in vehicular world. I bought a 2010 Infiniti G37S sedan about eight months ago, still have my 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and picked up a 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6 about five months ago; enjoy.

001apc.jpg

004vd.jpg

003pxm.jpg

002gzd.jpg

005tb.jpg

001qwk.jpg

000tc.jpg

002nlp.jpg

001ntb.jpg

002bgd.jpg

003umvc.jpg

004qvc.jpg

001zry.jpg

002abp.jpg

003qv.jpg

-Rob

Thanks all. The G37 is pretty nice, much faster and quicker then my G35. I forget the exact E/T, but low 13's bone stock with a terrible 60' time due to wheel hop and spin is not bad. The intake really woke it up, I need an exhaust since stock pipes are tiny! I need to get some better gripping tires and take it to the track with the intake.

Twin turbo would be awesome, but I'd rather dump the no eyes in to a bike, a new project or a house.