wild question

20011.7vtech

hey guys, would it be possible to convert the front end of my 01 to say the front end of a 2000, or any other combo for that matter i like em all. if so maybe post a list of what to get and where? thanks

hmm. I was thinking like hood, fenders, bumper, lights and so on. I dont like the look of the 01 the (05 is ok tho). But I grew up with the 95ish and up to 2000 and like the 2000/1999 a whole lot and thought of switching. I think it would look pretty slick with the 01 rear (which im kinda in love with although i think it looks identical to a focus).

i can see maybe having to drill new holes to coinside with new fenders but if i completely tear down the front and add spacers or something it should all fit ya know ive seen with my own two eyes a 200 si completely re donr to look like a bmw 325i

it sounded too easy to be true hmm i dont know ho to weld any diy here for that lol. i want to do so much but am limited by skill anything else fun you guys think i should do i like lights and all that good stuf inside and out any thing yall can think of would be awesome

i have mucho exp in mech. but just diagnosing and fixing. putting math together to figure in drag coefficient silly crape like that. i can turn a wrench and have an analytical mind therefore can figure crape out by looking at it and so on. i have access to standard tools like wrenches a dremel stuff like that i wouldnt even know where to get a welder or which one would best suit the job i know they all burn at diff temps right and aluminum has a low melting point or w/e so i couldnt use a welder that you would use for steel right im capable of doing it grinding would be an iss i would also like to learn to fiberglass

• 2 weeks later...