2 problems

ross615

recently my spring pin fell out of my shift linkage so i put a bolt and nut in it it holds but it has alot of slack in my shifter and it really dont wanna go into first or 5th it feels like the gears are really far apart im wondering if i need need the origonal pi or is it my linkage?

and when my car gets warmed up the check engine light comes on and it gas smokes out the muffler is it a o2 sensor?

Shift linkage is fracked IF it just fell out.

Check code and get with us.

well i think it fell out because my car has no springs and rides like crap someone else did that b4 i got it i would never take springs off

my car is obd1 how can i get it checked

well i think it fell out because my car has no springs and rides like crap someone else did that b4 i got it i would never take springs off

my car is obd1 how can i get it checked

You get to play every ones favorite game Count the Flashes. Turn key to on position then count the flashes on ECU. It will repeat over and over. Then look in Haynes, Chilton, or Helms manual to figure out code. I would be leaning towards O2 sensor as well. Considering if O2 sensor is bad or sending false reading the correct air fuel mixture can not be ascertained....

Archived