FS: Kosei Sport edition's + Winter Tires

lastresort576

I realize this forum isn't exactly local to me, but I figured that I would post these up anyways...

So I've got up for sale are some 4x100 14"x6" Kosei, Sport edition cup-1 rims with 185/60-R14 Michelin X-ice snow tires which are in my eyes second best to blizaks. Both the rims and tires have 758 miles on them and are in MINT condition. By mint I mean not even a scratch in the clear coat let alone any curbage etc..The pix will show you so.

If you took off the tires and tossed on some Hoosier A6 R-comps or Bridgestone Potenza REO-11's you could have a very good auto-x wheel/tire package! By sticking with a 14" wheel it will help by removing the unsprung weight that you would get with 15"'s or 16"'s. You then could toss the snow tires on steelies or w/e rim of your choice for the winter and since winter is right around the corner that sounds like a grand idea to me!

The only reason for the sale is that I will never drive my honda in the snow and have other plans for auto-x wheels in the future and these are just taking up space. They include the optional center caps as well.

***A quick search on tire rack shows that you cant get them any more..but I could be wrong.

I'm looking to get $450 for the all wheels and tires.

The tires alone are $87 each on tire rack. Plus the $36 to ship all 4 new tires to your door step.

And here's the pix:

**NOTE** The wheels are dirty/dusty in the pix which I just took 10-minutes ago.

On my del sol in the snow:

18345_402525855614_679770614_10351440_438326_n.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

You can email at Email me or PM me here.

damn.. id rock these but theyre 14's.. make me even lower.. my underbody will drag LOL!

i like them alot! but i dont have the money to spare for wheels because the build is breaking me

GLWS buuuuuddy :)

damn.. id rock these but theyre 14's.. make me even lower.. my underbody will drag LOL!

i like them alot! but i dont have the money to spare for wheels because the build is breaking me

NM on weights, if he likes them I most not want them!:laugh:

ha thanks..If it'd persuade you to get them, I could toss them on my blue sol and take a pic so you could get an exact idea as to what it'd look like on yours..lol.

and yeah if the conversion thing I saw online is right it said something about 500kg=1,110# or something idk but they're not much. I could weigh them at work if need be. They're pretty light even with the tires.

• 2 months later...

Archived