Looking for tail lights

Jeff405

Suggestion: Stay away from altezzas please, they look horrible on 4th generation Accords.

To bad you didn't have a four door I would suggest some Red & Clear taillights. I think red and clear tail lamps are pimp.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are hardly any aftermarket taillights for a 4th gen Accord coupe.

Stock > than altezzas!

I've seen those red & clear ones they do look nice, thats probably the ones I would get. I used to have an 89 Accord and found out on the front bumper lights you can cut the lens open and take out the orange reflector, which makes them clear. Do you know if you can do the same on the 92' tails or heard of anyone doing it?

I used to have an 89 Accord and found out on the front bumper lights you can cut the lens open and take out the orange reflector, which makes them clear. Do you know if you can do the same on the 92' tails or heard of anyone doing it?

I've never heard of clearing out those taillights. I don't think that could be done. I've seen people tape off and paint the amber reflector red from the outside, so that they are all red.

I personally don't think you should waste your time or money on modifying the taillights for that specific vehicle. IMO, leave it stock and save your money for a different modification.

If you have a 92 and it's a 4-door, then you can get the red/clear tails, but other than that, your only choices are altezzas bleh .

I would recommend the red/clears if you have a 4-door, otherwise, don't do anything with them.

As for the bumper lights, the 92's are different than what your talking about. The clear fronts with the orange piece that you can take out is only for the 90-91's. For ours, they sell clear or black housing bumper lights. Or you can just remove them like I did.

Clear Bumper Lights

Black Housing Bumper Lights

Red/Clear Tail Lights :wub:

I cheked on e-bay, nopi, and a few other sites and could'nt find anything. So today I went to a few local shops and found out that nobody makes tail lights for the 2-doors. One shop said that I could take the trunk lid off a 4-door and put it on mine. They said everything would line up but the key hole would be in a different spot, so I guess thats my only choice if I want aftermarket tail lights.

oops, I didn't catch that you had a 2-door. I would of told you right away as did carta79 that they don't make any tails for the 92-93 coupe. Zip, Zero, Nadda, None!!! You are SOL as am I.

Archived