My Painted Hubs

Sean2012

lower it some when the money is available. stock height civics, especially those that came with hubcaps tend to look like 4x4's

Trae: the term rice, or rice-burner, originated by Americans, specifically v8 loving muscle car owners and drivers, to reference any vehicle made in the far east. Namely Japan, but also included Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia and China. So by calling someones car simply "rice" means nothing other then it is a vehicle manufactured in the far east, and even then your usage is incorrect. His car, and so was yours, was most likely manufactured in East Liberty, Ohio, which is about 30 miles from my home. Last I checked I don't live in the far east.

The term "ricey", when applied to cars with aftermarket products attached to them, is an even more incorrect use of the English language. It's equivalent to looking at a Mustang and labeling it "fasty", or "muscley". It makes no sense. Instead of using nonsense language you should utilize words that appear in the English dictionary to describe something.

They don't look bad but the car certainly needs a better stance.

+1 NEEDS MOAR LOW!!!

looks like rice but that is just me i like the color but you need wheels and it to be slammed. just saying and dont do 17s do 15 or 16 at the most

look whos talking :D

You have the oddest usage of the word rice sometimes.

lol confusing isnt it?

thanks but dunno what you mean by a "better stance" hah

lower that bish. slam her on her titties

Alright thats what i thought you meant. Do you know how much that would cost? Thanks

first off dont cheap out. lowering can start around $400 shipped for a full strut/lowering spring combo. and can exceed $1500 easily depending on what you get.

i am going with either tokick blues HP combo kit for 425 shipped. or tokico blues and ground control coilovers for around $550 shipped. if you drop more than 2" then get skunk2 adjustable camber kit

Don't worry about lowering your car. My suggestion is that you installed the intake and exhaust so save up for your header to get the most out of what you have already done.

Following that, find yourself a nice set of wheels. They wouldn't have to be new either. You can use Craigslists to find great deals on preowned in your area.

Take your time. Research your products. Not being able to afford something is actually a good thing in this case. It means you are forced to take your time and learn about the products and can shop to figure out exactly what your should buy and do not spend your money unwisely.

Don't worry about lowering your car. My suggestion is that you installed the intake and exhaust so save up for your header to get the most out of what you have already done.

Following that, find yourself a nice set of wheels. They wouldn't have to be new either. You can use Craigslists to find great deals on preowned in your area.

Take your time. Research your products. Not being able to afford something is actually a good thing in this case. It means you are forced to take your time and learn about the products and can shop to figure out exactly what your should buy and do not spend your money unwisely.

Okay yeah i got what your saying

My To-Do

1)Headers

2)Rims

3)Lower Suspension

Archived