my mods

Sean2012

alright thanks alot if i find anything that i think will work ill post it here and maybe u could just check over it and make sure or someone else could but thanks alot guys

i dont see why you would waste your time with lx like that unless you are going to do a swap. its hard as hell to find engine parts for it. i would say up and do a kswap i think that is were you are going to make your money. there is a guy on here with the same bodystyle civic who did a kswap and boosted it and its bad ass.

not trying to be a a$$ im not that way just dont want you to drop money into something and still not be happy.

He painted his hub caps. Pretty sure the money to do a kswap isn't in his near future.

Ya srry guys i dont have any money whats so ever... :( the headers would be the last thing i do to this car besides getting some rims

I tried getting a job but was unsuccessful so i have maybe a 200$ budget and the rims would come from my b-day if im lucky

but i do gotta question the 04 civic lx does not have vtec correct?

tbo quite frankly...obx sucks. most of their parts dont line up 100% or their welds break after a year. their headers are known to break off at the head or at the collector. whoever does their welding must be high on crack and uranium

Dude, OBX

!

Archived