3.0 CL vs....

I was thinking of getting an auto CL but i dont know if they are fast. Can they beat these cars stock for stock??

AUTO Acura 3.0 CL vs,..

1) Auto 02 mustang v6 w00t

2) Manual 97 eklipse rs :laugh:

3) Manual 01+ RSX :wub:

4) Manual 00+ Celica GT bleh

I was thinking of getting an auto CL but i dont know if they are fast. Can they beat these cars stock for stock??

AUTO Acura 3.0 CL vs,..

1) Auto 02 mustang v6 w00t

2) Manual 97 eklipse rs :laugh:

3) Manual 01+ RSX :wub:

4) Manual 00+ Celica GT bleh

1. What grade are you in?

2. What is your fetish with 02 automatic V6 Mustangs?

3. Eclipse.

4. If you want a fast car, don't buy an Acura except for an RSX.

1. the mustang will beat you

2. the eclipse would be a good race, but you'd still probably lose just because its manual. you guys do know that the rs eclipse' are as slow as non-vtec civic's right?

3. the rsx will beat you.

4. celica gt's also have civic like speed, and they top out at about 115mph. whether or not thats a speed limiter or not i'm not sure.

and why are you thinking about racing a luxury car?

3.0L is that a 4 banger or what? bleh

thats a pretty big 4 cyl :p

the CL dosent come in a 3.0L,its a 3.2L 225HP, or 260HP, it is an SOHC and its FWD.. and yes itsa V6.

in my opinion, i think its better compared to 04 Volvo C70, 04 BMW 325 :ninja:

frankies correct, for once. the 1st gen came in 2.2, 2.3, and 3.0. its the 2nd gen that ONLY come in 3.2 the CL-S is the 260 hp with a manual transmission. its too bad the 03 CL will be the last year of the CL era.

For once? :(

frankies correct, for once.  the 1st gen came in 2.2, 2.3, and 3.0.  its the 2nd gen that ONLY come in 3.2  the CL-S is the 260 hp with a manual transmission.  its too bad the 03 CL will be the last year of the CL era.

For once? :(

lol nah it was suppose to be a joke..

ken: yeah it is the production sale. i do see more TL's than CL's but most TL owners are old foggies.. you dont see too many hooked up TL's

• 4 months later...

Archived