NEW DC2/DB8 MEMBER

kenspadetegs

Hello fellow Honda members my name is ken, I am from Toledo, Ohio. I have been a Honda enthusiast for as long as i could reach the steering wheel and pedals........(at the same time that is).

I recently moved back to Toledo from Orlando,FL. I have owned a em2, CB7, 2 DC2's, and 2 DB8s. As of now i own a DC2 and a DB8. The DB8 is just the good old grocery getter. My DC2 is under construction.

Due to the fact that i have no title on the DC2 its going to have to be used for track purposes only. I have been following the Hondaforums website for quite some time but have never joined and gotten the advice that is seems so many of you can provide. Thanks for having me as a club member, I will not make vulgar unneeded comments like some others i have seen.

Kenspade

Hello fellow Honda members my name is ken, I am from Toledo, Ohio. I have been a Honda enthusiast for as long as i could reach the steering wheel and pedals........(at the same time that is).

I recently moved back to Toledo from Orlando,FL. I have owned a em2, CB7, 2 DC2's, and 2 DB8s. As of now i own a DC2 and a DB8. The DB8 is just the good old grocery getter. My DC2 is under construction.

Due to the fact that i have no title on the DC2 its going to have to be used for track purposes only. I have been following the Hondaforums website for quite some time but have never joined and gotten the advice that is seems so many of you can provide. Thanks for having me as a club member, I will not make vulgar unneeded comments like some others i have seen.

Kenspade

1) I'm sorry laugh.gif

2) and thank you (even though the regulars are the ones making the unneeded comments half the time lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived