Advice for a deployed soldier lookin at getting a 98+ prelude in the n

CobraStrikeJN66

this thread is full of fuccking fail. regulars that wont back down, a mod that is ban happy, and a noob that is a bitch if someone breathes.

eat sh1t and die mother fucckers

i totally agree with sarahs post. preludes to understeer. not a great car for autox(yes im on topic)

IMO

dont get a prelude.. work on your civic, or get an integra or a hatch or something..

preludes understeer too much (im sure you havent heard that one yet lol) theyre too heavy and even if its an SH, the transmission is SH!T.. id would look for a integra GSR or something of that stature.. hell i have a friend thats selling his black 01 integra type r with a jackson racing supercharger, mugen twin loop exhaust, mugen mf10 wheels, bride seats, etc, etc for $10,000.. you could buy that with your budget lol

Go With What You Want. I think prelude is the 2nd best honda over the del sol of course.i love the 3rd gens.

Good Luck Finding one you will be happy with. Hope to see you back on here in November. If your willing to travel im sure you will find one that knocks of socks off.

Manual is fun and exciting and usually better for boost. But Auto is the Lazy Way To Go, If you just wanna relax and drive after a long Day. I prefer Manual in Cars Auto in Trucks. Someday my Sol Will be Manual.

Also, Like Another Person Mentioned Thank you for what you and the other are doing for our country.

Use Craiglist When looking for a prelude im sure you will come across a nice one. But watch your self some stuff cant be Spam. Im Going to Watch This Topic Hope to See you back on here..

Take Care,

Preston

^ wut?

whos leaving until november?

whoever - repped me...go die haha

its a car, it has wheels right? drive it be happy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived