Front Spoiler

OSOLMIO

Can anyone tell me who makes a decent quality front spoiler or lip for Del Sols? I saw ones on e-Bay for $20.00. I figured at that price they might not be decent quality, you know the kind that sag in between the attaching bolts on a hot day. Then I read at one Del Sol forum that some people have had the spoiler tear during installation. Can anyone recommend a good quality brand? I don't want to pay carbon fiber prices and I want one that can take paint and won't peel off no matter how well it is prepped.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me who makes a decent quality front spoiler or lip for Del Sols? I saw ones on e-Bay for $20.00. I figured at that price they might not be decent quality, you know the kind that sag in between the attaching bolts on a hot day. Then I read at one Del Sol forum that some people have had the spoiler tear during installation. Can anyone recommend a good quality brand? I don't want to pay carbon fiber prices and I want one that can take paint and won't peel off no matter how well it is prepped.

Thanks

I say NO paint! Just get ABS plastic one, or Poly urethane lip. I stole mine off my $500.00 93 EX before I sold it for $2500.00. 8) Was hoping for $3000, but the gal backed out on it, and I needed money.:D

Also NO CF on lip! Too had and brittle!!

Honda makes a nice conservative one that matches your stock side skirts and does not need paint to look right. It's what I used. Just took a bit of engineering, or coaxing as cmgogo said above, to install. I used about 10 stainless screws into pressed metal nuts behind the OEM bumper lower lip to mount.

Part Number: 71110-SR3-000

like brian said i got mine off ebay to for my sol and i love it i got it for like 40 and i hvae it on there by like 6 srews and i dont hvae any prombles with mine. and i speed and its hasnt came off. they were saying get the ones all of a eg............... srry guys i dont think they are as big and dont look as good but that is just my point of veiw on this

like brian said i got mine off ebay to for my sol and i love it i got it for like 40 and i hvae it on there by like 6 srews and i dont hvae any prombles with mine. and i speed and its hasnt came off. they were saying get the ones all of a eg............... srry guys i dont think they are as big and dont look as good but that is just my point of veiw on this

For most you want a nice subtle look, not make it a focal point of the car. Thats why I went with EX lip. My heads, and auxes are my focal point in front.:D

Painted Lip is Tits

NO! :dry:

it depends on what the rest of the car looks like.. on your car a painted lip looks good because you have your sideskirts and back bumper.. but mine it looks better black since i have the stock side skirts that are black and the black little rear lip.. it all flows together IMO..

NO! :dry:

it depends on what the rest of the car looks like.. on your car a painted lip looks good because you have your sideskirts and back bumper.. but mine it looks better black since i have the stock side skirts that are black and the black little rear lip.. it all flows together IMO..

So the ITR Integra Type-R spoiler will fit a Del Sol with no mods? I want to paint it but I have run all my spoilers up on curbs, sidewalks, parking blocks. In fact all the cars I have had that have been lowered I have the front painted every spring. I know I will do that to the Sol so it may stay black and coated with Armor All or some other black body treatment. But ,the Integra spoiler fits?

Archived