new guy.

Greddy95GSR

ROFL yeah sarah i still have it.. cops made me take it off though, said it was two different liscence plates and that it was a felony.. fuccking california police :dry:

man that sucks. cops in missouri dont give a crap. we have a pretty good scene believe it or not haha. theres 9 second cars on slicks that will run on the street and cops dont look twice. no smog rules, no mod rules, nothing

we dont have inspections or anything in SC either lol

I'm getting the front holes for a license plate taken off hopefully this fall when the car gets put in the shop again.. so hopefully i dont move somewhere its needed lol

man that sucks. cops in missouri dont give a crap. we have a pretty good scene believe it or not haha. theres 9 second cars on slicks that will run on the street and cops dont look twice. no smog rules, no mod rules, nothing

well i just put it back on today, they can suck my WOOHOO!! lol.. ill just tell them its a fake plate that i had made, the cop did say i could have a design plate. well this is my design plate LOL!

we dont have inspections or anything in SC either lol

I'm getting the front holes for a license plate taken off hopefully this fall when the car gets put in the shop again.. so hopefully i dont move somewhere its needed lol

TN has inspections but as long as you can pass smog they dont give a sh!t.. hell i was running open header for a while after i did the swap lol

+1 for shaved plate holes

Archived