So Honda Whore Be My Name!!!

mpearce1974

So time for another Mpearce Craigslist find! $500.00 93 Civic EX!! 155K miles, they were told it needed a new transmission and clutch! So they said F-that and on CL it went! Come to find out it only needs a slave cylinder!!:laugh: So will be my new DD for a while!:D Then I sells to a girl I know, after I make it 100%!

HPIM3740.jpg

HPIM3742.jpg

HPIM3741.jpg

HPIM3743.jpg

HPIM3745.jpg

arent those the alloy wheels that are lighter than steelies?

that and i need a set for snow tires lol

Oh well this is strictly a DD til I get Sol suspension done, and get it 100% then sell for a great profit!8)

You bastard lol jk :p damn i should have waited i would have bought that lip from you. I like it man sweet a sun roof :) Those arent the stock headers are they?

You bastard lol jk :p damn i should have waited i would have bought that lip from you. I like it man has a sun roof :) Those arent the stock headers are they?

No looks to be no name header.

seriously dude!?!?!?!? You're the only guy I know that can pull a cheap Honda outta his ass every few weeks!

It's called unemployed and has cash in hand.

He gets to spend most of his day hitting f5 with a stack of 100's rolled up in his pocket. Very easy to find deals when you find it and can get there before anyone else.

He gets to spend most of his day hitting f5 with a stack of 100's rolled up in his pocket. Very easy to find deals when you find it and can get there before anyone else.

You know me too well!:laugh:

omg!!! The mental image i just got! classic. however I believe he'd probably have one of those drinking birds hitting the key for him.

Drinking-Bird-Simpsons-01.jpg

drinking-bird1.jpg

Whats F5 do lol?

My friend you don't buy on ebay or craigslist much do you?

My friend you don't buy on ebay or craigslist much do you?

lol I do, but right click-reload..kinda deal..maybe thats why I loose so many auctions lol.

Archived